Skip to main content

Well wouldn't you know...

It's been just over a year again... and I again realized I haven't used my blog in awhile. Its funny how life goes... Quite a few changes have happened obviously too! Mr. A is about to start school again and Miss K is too! It's been a whirlwind of a summer in a way... but nothing really to "boast" as much as last year (Disney World).

Miss K had eye surgery and between that and a job switch for Mr. C (dh)... there hasn't been time or funds for a "vacation" this year. But we have found little things to do around the area and savor the family time all together that we have had! Either a trip to the zoo nearby or going out in our small boat to fish! And this year was nice to have Mr. C able to enjoy the 4th of July! Earlier this summer we got to  do some fun playdates with friends and those were a highlight as well! Its crazy to think school is about to start and how much my littles will be changing in so many ways again! It is also exciting! Also, Miss K is about to celebrate another birthday this month! My baby!! 😭

Well off to do a few things on the good ol' To Do list! Hopefully it won't be another year before I get back on here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stationery card

Merry Flourishes Christmas Card Turn your favorite family photos into Christmas cards . View the entire collection of cards.
Hello... so I finally found my own blog again! Crazy right!! How could someone lose their own blog... well could be that she may have forgotten about it with all of life's craziness or lost her log in info.... or both! Ha! So... here is to trying this all out again... don't know what will happen or how often I will post on here. But this is more for fun and trying something new! :)