Skip to main content
And I will jump in already with a little something... I found a cool site called wordle.net off of the www.thedatingdivas.com .  You are able to create your very own subway art with whatever words or theme of words you want... its really neat! You can use it for all sorts of projects!

I tried it out and did one about Dad... I thought it turned out nicely. Check out this link    <a href="http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5516433/All_about_Dad"   to see what I came up with! (hopefully the link works!)

~Abby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stationery card

Merry Flourishes Christmas Card Turn your favorite family photos into Christmas cards . View the entire collection of cards.
Hello... so I finally found my own blog again! Crazy right!! How could someone lose their own blog... well could be that she may have forgotten about it with all of life's craziness or lost her log in info.... or both! Ha! So... here is to trying this all out again... don't know what will happen or how often I will post on here. But this is more for fun and trying something new! :)